From her weight loss research and work with patients, Dr. Roberta Temes has access to scientific studies that come from proven, reputable sources – these are studies that non-medical professionals never get to see! She has created an easy to read eBook that details 21 of these studies. In Weight Loss Tips: 21 Proven Techniques to Lose Weight, you'll learn, directly from the Doctor, tips and techniques that you can use to lose weight right now - and keep it off in the long run.
Here are just a few of the interesting studies contained within the eBook:
- Why boring yourself with the same foods every day may help you lose weight
- Normal portions versus restaurant portions - are the restaurants over feeding you?
- How your eating habits influence your children
- How journaling will help you reduce food intake
- Portion size comes second to hunger when you're offered treats
- How your friends may be making you fat...and more!
As a psychotherapist in New Jersey for the past 30 years, Dr. Roberta (as she is known to her patients around the world), has met with thousands of clients just like you - people who struggle with their weight and food choices every day. In addition to her private practice, Dr. Roberta is the author of the only textbook on hypnosis approved for use in medical schools, Medical Hypnosis, and the author of Hypnosis for Dummies. She has partnered up with the Hypnosis Network to create the company's best-selling program, Enjoying Weight Loss and recently she completed a second weight loss series, Weight Loss For Life.